niedziela, 15 marca 2015

Exploding box

Hello,
Easter is near at hand and there are lots
of Easter inspirations everywhere.
But I've got something different for you:
an exploding box for the christening of a little Leonora.
I combined three collections Craft&You Design:
My Wedding, Vintage Time
and the pink pages from Easter Greetings.
Here's the result.

***
Witajcie
niebawem Wielkanoc i wszędzie wielkanocne inspiracje.
Ja dzisiaj chciałam pokazać Wam coś innego.
Na specjalne zamówienie wykonałam
exploding box z okazji chrztu dla małej Leonory.
Połączyłam tutaj trzy kolekcje Craft&You Design:
My Wedding,
Vintage Time
oraz różowe strony z kolekcji Easter Greetings.
Oto jak wyszło:




 
I used/ Użyłam:
My Wedding
Vintage Time
Hello Baby
Easter Greetings






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz