poniedziałek, 17 sierpnia 2015

LO

Hello everyone,
it's my turn to show you something
I have made for Craft&You Design.
I used the Wedding Garden papers!
As the base I used cardboard/ a piece of an old box.
I put some gesso on it and dried it
 with the heatgun so you get some texture.
Then I used some paint: 2 or 3 colors,
and a text stamp with a black ink Stazon.
Lots of lace and ribbons and a piece
of an old doillie are also used on the background!
And I always distress the edges of my papers!
I wish you a lovely day
byebye,
Lean de Ruiter
****
Witajcie,
Oto moja kolej by pokazać Wam
co zrobiłam dla Craft&You Design.
Wykorzystałam papiery Wedding Garden.
Jako bazy użyłam kartonu/ kawałka pudełka.
Nałożyłam gesso i wysuszyłam je nagrzewnicą by uzyskać fakturę.
Póżniej nałożyłam farbę: 2 lub 3 kolory,
 oraz stempel z tekstem i czarnym tuszem StazOn.
Tło uzupełniają koronki, wstążki
 i kawałek starej koronkowej serwetki.
I jak zwykle postarzyłam brzegi papierów.
Życzę Wam cudownego dnia,
pa, pa!
Lean de Ruiter




I used/ Użyłam:
Wedding Garden collection




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz