niedziela, 13 września 2015

A heart-shaped card/ Kartka w kształcie serca

Hello Everyone,
I have made a heart-shaped card this time using
the Wedding Garden papers and the die Willow twig 2!
I cut 2 heart shapes from the design paper
 and sewed them together with some lace at the background.
I distressed both hearts and did some masking on the background too.
Then I layered all kinds of embellies on it.
The butterflies are also cut from the design papers;
 they are made with stamps and there's some glitter on their wings.
I wish you a lovely day,
byebye,
Lean de Ruiter.
*****
Witajcie,
Tym razem zrobiłam kartkę w kształcie serca wykorzystując
papiery Wedding Garden oraz wykrojnik Willow Twig 2!
Z papieru wycięłam dwa serca i zszyłam je razem dodając w tle koronkę. Postarzyłam brzegi obu serduszek, wykorzystałam maski by zrobić tło,
a następnie dodałam kilka warstw różnych ozdób.
Motylki też wycięłam z tego papieru -do ich zrobienia użyłam stempli,
a skrzydełka ozdobiłam brokatem.
Życzę Wam cudnego dnia,
Pa, pa!
Lean de Ruiter




I used/ Użyłam:
Wedding Garden collection
Willow Twig 2 dies






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz