środa, 7 czerwca 2017

DT Craft&You Design - Bea

Hello,
My name is Beata and I love scrapbooking.
I like different styles and I like to experiment,
although my work often rubbed against feminine and floral climates.
But I do not like to work in the garden every day,
but I love the forest and I'm always resting there.
I am recently a full-time mom of three kids
but when they go to sleep ... I work with papers;)
In addition to scrapbooking, 
I love photography and eternity every moment - 
especially the life of my family, I also love to read -
most books, where are the magical climates.
I invite you to my blog and FB website.
***
Witam,
nazywam się Beata i kocham scrapbooking.
Lubię różne style i lubię eksperymentować,
choć mój moje prace często ocierają się o kobiece,
kwiatowe klimaty. 
Na co dzień jednak nie lubię pracować w ogrodzie, 
ale kocham las i zawsze tam wypoczywam. 
Jestem ostatnio pełnoetatową mamą trójki dzieciaków 
ale kiedy idą spać... ciacham papiery ;) 
Poza scrapbookingiem kocham fotografię
 i uwieczniam każdą chwilę - 
zwłaszcza z życia mojej rodziny, uwielbiam też czytać -
najbardziej książki, gdzie są magiczne klimaty.
Zapraszam na mój blog i stronę FB.





I used/Użyłam:
Bird Song 05, 03, 04, 07






2 komentarze: